HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
- Reducing energy consumption and carbon footprint by smart and sustainable use (including energy-efficient products and services as well as ‘Smart Cities and Communities’),
- Low-cost, low-carbon electricity supply (including renewable energy as well as CCS and re-use),
- Alternative fuels and mobile energy sources,
- A single, smart European electricity grid,
- New knowledge and technologies, and
- Robust decision making and public engagement.
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
RESEARCH FUND FOR COAL AND STEEL 2014 Coal › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Materials for severe operating conditions, including added-value functionalities › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
(359) Add Your proposal . all fields is required