HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Energy Efficiency - Market Uptake Removing market barriers to the uptake of efficient heating and cooling solutions
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Project proposals should focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Individual heating and cooling: Innovative measures to accelerate the replacement of old, inefficient space heaters and packaged cooling systems with products having A+++ to A+ energy labels. The replacement should not lock out energy savings from other energy measures in the rest of the building/system.
- Inspection of heating and cooling systems: support for the implementation of inspection in heating and cooling systems as indicated in Articles 14 and 15 of the EPBD. This includes actions using monitoring and ICT as ways to reduce the need for physical inspections. Actions could also support the provision of advice to users as well as monitoring the results of advice as an alternative to inspections and monitoring.
- For industrial heating/cooling:
- deploy effective heating/cooling solutions in industry that integrate demand and supply.
- deploy renewable heating and cooling solutions in relevant industrial sectors (e.g. food and drink industries).
- contribute to identifying, developing, and promoting new markets for the recovery of heat from industry by putting stakeholders together, including activities aiming at supporting public acceptance of waste heat recovery projects.
- exchange of information and knowledge.
- Energy supply systems]: Proposals should lead to the opening up of new markets for the most efficient large, medium or small scale systems, potentially including solar cooling systems. They should build on experience from existing best practice examples. Proposals could address the development and implementation of: a) support and incentive schemes, b) organisational, managerial and business innovative models and c) new regulatory frameworks and codes that lead to substantial growth and improved transparency. Proposals could include activities improving the performance of existing systems as an example to encourage further use of these technologies.
- For district heating/cooling industry: develop good practice, licensing criteria, efficiency benchmarks and consumer protection codes to improve the transparency of the market and increase consumer trust. Ensure exchange of information, knowledge using best practice examples and knowledge on consumer practices, motivations and barriers.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Excellent Science FET-Open - novel ideas for radically new technologies Coordination and Support Activities 2014-2015 › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2015-LEIT SPACE Passive means to reduce the impact of Space Debris › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges New forms of innovation Understanding and supporting business model innovation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership H2020-LEIT-Space-Competitivenessof the European Space Sector-2014 Space exploration – Life support › read more
(538) Add Your proposal . all fields is required