HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges New forms of innovation Synchronised Call initiatives
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Synchronised Calls are intended to:
- enhance research excellence by helping Member States to improve their evaluation systems
- enhance transparency and fair treatment by providing one comparable pan-European score for proposals at national/regional level based on joint international peer review.
- improve the effectiveness of national research systems by helping Member States to benchmark areas where their researchers perform best and to guide national research and innovation strategies focused on their strengths
- increase efficiency of research funding in Europe by highlighting topics in which different researchers are focusing on the same aspect of a research issue (in order to avoid duplication).
- increase visibility of high performing researchers in less research intensive countries by identifying them through the joint international peer review.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Towards a new geopolitical order in the South and East Mediterranean region › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Earth Observation-2014-LEIT SPACE Climate Change relevant space-based Data reprocessing and calibration › read more
HORIZON 2020 Excellent Science Developing new world-class research infrastructures Design studies › read more
(427) Add Your proposal . all fields is required