HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Water Innovation: Boosting its value for Europe Dissemination and exploitation, ICT, knowledge, gaps, research needs, etc
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
· promote the dissemination and exploitation of EU funded activities, including relevant ICT-based tools and platforms and their integration for market leadership in many fragmented areas, develop appropriate policy briefs, and foster knowledge sharing and continuous benchmarking across the EU and Associated Countries to ensure wider application of innovative solutions and further demonstrate their potential to solve water-related challenges, including through river basin networks and River Basin Districts; or
· take stock of existing practical and scientific knowledge in the various sectors and identify research gaps with a view to avoiding overlaps between key regional, national, European and international activities, taking into account the implementation of the WFD; or
· promote water-related innovation and business development, help cluster eco-innovative companies and develop innovative financial instruments; or
· develop a coordinated approach to the integration of the water and waste sectors in the 'Smart Cities and Communities'
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Excellent Science MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTION: INNOVATIVE TRAINING NETWORKS (ITN) Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks (ITN-ETN) › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2015-LEIT SPACE Passive means to reduce the impact of Space Debris › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Overcoming the Crisis: New Ideas, Strategies and Governance Structures for Europe Meeting new societal needs by using emerging technologies in the public sector › read more
HORIZON 2020 EURATOM Supporting the licensing of geological repositories › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Call for developing governance for the advancement of Responsible Research and Innovation Ethics in Research: Promoting Integrity › read more
(374) Add Your proposal . all fields is required