HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Water Innovation: Boosting its value for Europe Integrated approaches to food security, low-carbon energy, sustainable water management and climate change mitigation:
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
- develop tools and methodologies for integrating agriculture, forestry, climate change impacts and adaptation with climate-energy-economic models and land-use models, using a multi-disciplinary approach;
- consider the potential role, contributions and limitations of low-carbon options with respect to land and water resources;
- develop a better scientific understanding of the land-water-energy-climate nexus;
- develop integrated strategies and approaches, at different spatial scales (regional, national, continental, global), integrating resource efficient land use, agricultural productivity improvements, sustainable water management and low carbon energy transition and analysing interactions with the existing regulatory frameworks in these areas and the potential barriers to implementation.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Overcoming the Crisis: New Ideas, Strategies and Governance Structures for Europe Meeting new societal needs by using emerging technologies in the public sector › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Europe The European Union The European Union › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership H2020-LEIT-Space-Competitivenessof the European Space Sector-2014 Bottom-up space technologies at low TRL › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2015-LEIT SPACE Passive means to reduce the impact of Space Debris › read more
(366) Add Your proposal . all fields is required