HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Innovative, Sustainable and inclusive Bioeconomy Engaging society, reaching end users and linking with policy makers for a participative governance of the bioeconomy
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should show how some, or all, of the following impacts will be achieved:
· Engage the public to develop an understanding of the bioeconomy and its consequences and benefits.
· Improve the availability and quality of information on bioeconomy products and processes, including their social, economic and environmental impacts and the related ethical concerns, and foster future-oriented multi-stakeholders dialogues
· Facilitate the development and acceptability of regional and national bioeconomy strategies
· Speed up the pace of innovation, by bridging the gap between discovery and market, through closer ties between activities throughout the research and innovation chain
· Contribute to increasing the number of innovative products and processes reaching the market, and increasing the number of new companies and new jobs created from EU-funded research and innovation projects. Impacts could also be important on standards and policy development.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2015-LEIT SPACE Passive means to reduce the impact of Space Debris › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Call for integrating Society in Science and Innovation Supporting structural change in research organisations to promote Responsible Research and Innovation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Excellent Science Support to innovation, human resources, policy and international cooperation e-Infrastructure policy development and international cooperation › read more
(36) Add Your proposal . all fields is required