HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Enhancing and focusing research and innovation cooperation with the Union’s key international partner countries - proposals targeting Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should support the main objective of the Union's strategy for international cooperation in research and innovation (COM(2012) 497) to enhance and focus the Union's cooperation activities, by:
- Supporting the policy dialogue on research and innovation between the Union and the partner in question by identifying areas where targeted international cooperation activities would be of mutual benefit;
- Supporting in a flexible manner the implementation of activities agreed within the policy dialogues between the Union and the partner in question;
- Encouraging cooperation between research and innovation actors from the Union and the partner in question, by promoting the opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 towards the international partner;
- Ensuring that progress is made towards establishing appropriate framework conditions for international cooperation between the Union and the partner in question, notably by identifying remaining obstacles for cooperation and by supporting the development of solutions to eliminate these, while jointly promoting measures which facilitate international cooperation (e.g. on open access, scientific visa, IPR, peer review, research integrity etc).;
- This should be underpinned by ananalysis of the cooperation patterns between the Union and the partner in question, notably through Horizon 2020 and previous Framework Programmes.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 EURATOM Modelling and analysing the energy system, its transformation and impacts. › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges New forms of innovation Towards joint programming under Horizon 2020 › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership H2020-LEIT-Space-Competitivenessof the European Space Sector-2015 Space exploration – Habitat management › read more
(329) Add Your proposal . all fields is required