HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Enhancing and focusing research and innovation cooperation with the Union’s key international partner countries - proposals targeting Australia, USA, Brazil, South Africa, Ukraine
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should support the main objective of the Union's strategy for international cooperation in research and innovation (COM(2012) 497) to enhance and focus the Union's cooperation activities, by:
- Supporting the policy dialogue on research and innovation between the Union and the partner in question by identifying areas where targeted international cooperation activities would be of mutual benefit;
- Supporting in a flexible manner the implementation of activities agreed within the policy dialogues between the Union and the partner in question;
- Encouraging cooperation between research and innovation actors from the Union and the partner in question, by promoting the opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 towards the international partner;
- Ensuring that progress is made towards establishing appropriate framework conditions for international cooperation between the Union and the partner in question, notably by identifying remaining obstacles for cooperation and by supporting the development of solutions to eliminate these, while jointly promoting measures which facilitate international cooperation (e.g. on open access, scientific visa, IPR, peer review, research integrity etc).;
- This should be underpinned by ananalysis of the cooperation patterns between the Union and the partner in question, notably through Horizon 2020 and previous Framework Programmes.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Excellent Science MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTION: INNOVATIVE TRAINING NETWORKS (ITN) Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks (ITN-ETN) › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Overcoming the Crisis: New Ideas, Strategies and Governance Structures for Europe Meeting new societal needs by using emerging technologies in the public sector › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Call for integrating Society in Science and Innovation Supporting structural change in research organisations to promote Responsible Research and Innovation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2015-LEIT SPACE Passive means to reduce the impact of Space Debris › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership EU-Japan Research and Development Cooperation in Net Futures Access networks for densely located users › read more
(329) Add Your proposal . all fields is required