HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges MOBILITY for GROWTH 2014 2015 single stages B Next generation transport infrastructure: resource efficient, smarter and safer
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should address one or several of the following domains:
· Infrastructure specific solutions for enhanced cross-modal inter-connectivity and active traffic management, leveraging European GNSS enabled real-time location data, capable of providing optimal responses to changes in conditions of the network (e.g. weather, works, incidents) by all actors in the value chain (infrastructure operators, owners and users).
· Innovative concepts and methods for alternative fuels infrastructure (in particular for roads and ports) to facilitate its deployment in Europe.
· Energy harvesting infrastructure.
· Infrastructure-based pro-active safety systems, including advanced predictive models and simulations.
· Methods for preventing disruption of critical infrastructure from malicious acts.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
Fission Improved safety design and operation of fission reactors › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Towards a new geopolitical order in the South and East Mediterranean region › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Call for developing governance for the advancement of Responsible Research and Innovation Innovative approach to release and disseminate research results and measure their impact › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership H2020-LEIT-Space-Competitivenessof the European Space Sector-2014 In-Orbit demonstration/Validation (IOD/IOV) › read more
(176) Add Your proposal . all fields is required