Horizon 2020 Single stages B Strengthening the research and innovation strategies of the transport industries in Europe
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should address some or all of the following activities:
· Updating of research agendas and roadmaps at modal and multi-modal level.
· Defining implementation plans, based on business scenarios, the research agendas and roadmaps.
· Monitoring the status of progress of transport research and innovation activities.
· Developing links and coordination strategies
· Increasing visibility of research and innovation activities, and contributing to the dissemination of results,
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 EURATOM Modelling and analysing the energy system, its transformation and impacts. › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges New forms of innovation Towards joint programming under Horizon 2020 › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Protection of European assets in and from Space-2014-LEIT SPACE Access technologies and characterisation for Near Earth Objects (NEOs) › read more
(173) Add Your proposal . all fields is required