Horizon 2020 Single stages B Strengthening the research and innovation strategies of the transport industries in Europe
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should address some or all of the following activities:
· Updating of research agendas and roadmaps at modal and multi-modal level.
· Defining implementation plans, based on business scenarios, the research agendas and roadmaps.
· Monitoring the status of progress of transport research and innovation activities.
· Developing links and coordination strategies
· Increasing visibility of research and innovation activities, and contributing to the dissemination of results,
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials ERA for Climate Services › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges CALL – SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES Developing a framework for common, transparent data collection and performance measurement to allow comparability and replication between solutions and best-practice identification › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Capacity-Building in Technology Transfer Capacity-Building in Technology Transfer › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Europe as a global actor Europe The European Union The European Union › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership H2020-LEIT-Space-Competitivenessof the European Space Sector-2014 Bottom-up space technologies at low TRL › read more
(173) Add Your proposal . all fields is required