HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Border Security and External Security Conflict prevention and peace building topic 1: Enhancing the civilian conflict prevention and peace building capabilities of the EU
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Research in this field should focus on :
- Analysing past and on-going civilian and military efforts of the EU, its Member States, Associated Countries and international organisations (UN, OSCE) on conflict prevention and peace building in and between third countries.
- Assessing the potential for pooling and sharing of capabilities and technologies for civilian conflict prevention.
- Research should go beyond the short term stabilisation/conflict prevention and focus on long-term peace building by civilian means.
- A catalogue of best practices and lessons learned should be developed in the form of a living document.
- Identifying research priorities on civilian conflict prevetion for Horizon 2020 security research.
- Special attention should be paid to civilian-military synergies on an operational level.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Innovative, Sustainable and inclusive Bioeconomy Public procurement networks on innovative bio-based products › read more
Union Civil Protection Mechanism Exercises › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Overcoming the Crisis: New Ideas, Strategies and Governance Structures for Europe The European growth agenda › read more
Call for proposals 2014: Training of national judges in EU Competition Law and judicial co-operation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Overcoming the Crisis: New Ideas, Strategies and Governance Structures for Europe Resilient and sustainable economic and monetary union in Europe › read more
(315) Add Your proposal . all fields is required