SPECIFIC PROGRAMME "FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND CITIZENSHIP" (2007-2013) CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR ACTION GRANTS JUST/2013/FRC/AG SUPPORT TO TRANSNATIONAL PROJECTS
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.The proposals under this call shall focus on the annual priorities described below:
- Rights of the child.
- Information on where the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights applies and where to turn to if fundamental rights are violated.
- Combating different forms and manifestations of racism and xenophobia.
- Fighting homophobia: Enhanced/improved understanding and tolerance.
- Training and networking between legal professions and legal practitioners.
- Awareness-raising about Union citizenship and the rights attached to it and identification of obstacles to their effective exercise.
- Awareness-raising and information about the EU rules on free movement, in particular Directive 2004/38/EC.
- Facilitation of the sharing of knowledge and exchange of best practices on acquisition and loss of Union citizenship.
- Address the gender imbalance in participation in the European Parliament elections.
- Data protection and privacy rights.
You might be interested in
Organisation and implementation of an annual European Union Prize for rock, pop and dance music › read more
CALL FOR PROPOSALS - ECPMF2014 European Centre for Press and Media Freedom › read more
Collaborative partnerships in the sport field › read more
Call for proposals - Projects to prevent and combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance – Action grants 2014 › read more
Erasmus+ Programme KA3 –Meeting between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth › read more
(652) Add Your proposal . all fields is required