HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Water Innovation: Boosting its value for Europe Water cycle under future climate
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
- maximise the reliability of projections of precipitation (average, distribution, frequency, intensity) and couple them with water cycle variability at local/regional scales in Europe, over various timescales;
- improve the short-to-medium term forecasting of related extreme events, integrating, where possible, information from available data sources;
- assess the impacts of weather extremes as well as the wider impacts of climate change on the different components of the water cycle in terms of quantity and quality;
- develop risk management strategies and adaptation options for extreme weather and other climate change-related threats at the appropriate scale(s) (local, regional and continental), taking into consideration the role and involvement of the relevant stakeholders, and potentially putting emphasis on highly vulnerable water resources of strategic importance.
You might be interested in
Climate Change Adaptation › read more
Life Technical Assistance projects › read more
LIFE Nature and Biodiversity › read more
Life Capacity Building projects › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Water Innovation: Boosting its value for Europe Water cycle under future climate › read more
(372) Add Your proposal . all fields is required