Invitation to submit activity plan for eTwinning National Support Services for 2014
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The general objectives of eTwinning to which the National Support Services have to contribute are as follows:
- to support and further develop the networking of schools and teachers in Europe;
- to make it possible for all schools in Europe to build pedagogical projects with schools from other countries;
- to promote innovative cooperation methods and transfer of quality educational approaches and to reinforce language learning and intercultural dialogue;
- to contribute to the professional development of teachers through their active participation in collaborative projects, communities of practice and specific training activities;
- to foster the updating of teachers' professional skills in the pedagogical and collaborative use of ICT.
You might be interested in
Grants for actions to support training in conference interpreting – academic year 2014-2015 › read more
Learning mobility of individualsMobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth › read more
Erasmus+ Vocational Education and Training Mobility Charter 2015-2020 › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Call for making science education and careers attractive for young people Innovative ways to make science education and scientific careers attractive to young people › read more
Mobility of individuals in the field of education and training › read more
(655) Add Your proposal . all fields is required