HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Business models with new supply chains for sustainable customer-driven small series production
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Research activities should focus on all of the following areas:
• Integrated business model solutions for customer-driven supply chain management.
• Practical solutions for the ownership, control and management of the related supply chain data
• Novel distributed manufacturing, sourcing and design solutions linking individual "home-based" designers and manufacturers to the supply-chain promoting social inclusion and deploying skills locally available.
• Solutions for local sourcing and supply, thus reducing the environmental footprint.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Networking of SMEs in the nano-biomedical sector › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Small business innovation research for Transport › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Resource-efficient eco-innovative food production and processing › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Applications in Satellite Navigation-Galileo-2015 Releasing the potential of EGNSS applications through international cooperation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Global energy and other resources efficiency in manufacturing enterprises › read more
(402) Add Your proposal . all fields is required