HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Business models with new supply chains for sustainable customer-driven small series production
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Research activities should focus on all of the following areas:
• Integrated business model solutions for customer-driven supply chain management.
• Practical solutions for the ownership, control and management of the related supply chain data
• Novel distributed manufacturing, sourcing and design solutions linking individual "home-based" designers and manufacturers to the supply-chain promoting social inclusion and deploying skills locally available.
• Solutions for local sourcing and supply, thus reducing the environmental footprint.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Small business innovation research for Transport › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Manufacturing and control of nanoporous materials › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials Deep mining on continent and in sea-bed › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Industrial-scale production of nanomaterials for printing applications › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Global energy and other resources efficiency in manufacturing enterprises › read more
(402) Add Your proposal . all fields is required