HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Boosting the Investment-Readiness of SMEs and Small Midcaps Boosting the Investment-Readiness of SMEs and Small Midcaps
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
Proposals should at minimum address:
- A survey of the major investment-readiness (training and pitching events) schemes in Europe, including those launched under FP7, such as the 'ICT Finance Marketplace' and 'European Investor Gate' initiatives.
- An analysis of lessons to be learnt from the above (proposals are expected to build on and reinforce the outcome of these schemes).
- The training of entrepreneurs (as the key focus of this action) and the sensitisation of investors.
- The planning and execution of pitching events.
- Strategies for involving a wide range of early-stage investors, including, at minimum, business angels, family offices and venture capitalists.
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Materials for severe operating conditions, including added-value functionalities › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Assessment of environmental fate of nanomaterials › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
(249) Add Your proposal . all fields is required