HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Innovative Product-Service design using manufacturing intelligence
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· Improved time-to-market for European manufacturers.
· Improved sustainability across the entire product-service lifecycle.
· Improved knowledge sharing across product design, manufacturing and product-service lifecycle.
· New and better product-service offerings addressing customer needs.
· Increased support for open standards targeting security and interoperability of shared engineering data.
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Materials for severe operating conditions, including added-value functionalities › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Post-lithium ion batteries for electric automotive applications › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
(112) Add Your proposal . all fields is required