HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Developing smart factories that are attractive to workers
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· In social terms, an improvement in the working conditions in factories and in the attractiveness of the working environments in particular for young people.
· Improved work satisfaction of employees within the factories of the future.
· In economic terms, an increase of 10% in productivity due to an increased commitment of people, better organisation of work and by increasing the pool of potential workers through widening the skill profile.
· Strengthened global position of European manufacturing industry through the introduction of the new technologies.
You might be interested in
RESEARCH FUND FOR COAL AND STEEL 2014 Coal › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Networking of SMEs in the nano-biomedical sector › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Applications in Satellite Navigation-Galileo-2015 Releasing the potential of EGNSS applications through international cooperation › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Resource-efficient eco-innovative food production and processing › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Global energy and other resources efficiency in manufacturing enterprises › read more
(111) Add Your proposal . all fields is required