HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Developing smart factories that are attractive to workers
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· In social terms, an improvement in the working conditions in factories and in the attractiveness of the working environments in particular for young people.
· Improved work satisfaction of employees within the factories of the future.
· In economic terms, an increase of 10% in productivity due to an increased commitment of people, better organisation of work and by increasing the pool of potential workers through widening the skill profile.
· Strengthened global position of European manufacturing industry through the introduction of the new technologies.
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Industrial technologies for advanced joining and assembly processes for multi-materials › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Assessment of environmental fate of nanomaterials › read more
(111) Add Your proposal . all fields is required