HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Re-use and remanufacturing technologies and equipment for sustainable product lifecycle management
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· A significant reduction of energy consumption in manufacturing activities by 2020.
· A significant reduction in non-renewable materials through a combination of substitution, reuse, remanufacture and recycling of materials.
· Reduction of minimum 20% in greenhouse gases emissions from manufacturing activities.
· Reduction of waste generation by 10% minimum.
You might be interested in
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Small business innovation research for Transport › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Industrial-scale production of nanomaterials for printing applications › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call fo Joint EU & MS activity on the next phase of research in support of regulation › read more
RESEARCH FUND FOR COAL AND STEEL 2014 Coal › read more
HORIZON 2020 Societal Challenges Growing a Low Carbon, Resource Efficient Economy with a Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials Deep mining on continent and in sea-bed › read more
(105) Add Your proposal . all fields is required