HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Re-use and remanufacturing technologies and equipment for sustainable product lifecycle management
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· A significant reduction of energy consumption in manufacturing activities by 2020.
· A significant reduction in non-renewable materials through a combination of substitution, reuse, remanufacture and recycling of materials.
· Reduction of minimum 20% in greenhouse gases emissions from manufacturing activities.
· Reduction of waste generation by 10% minimum.
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
RESEARCH FUND FOR COAL AND STEEL 2014 Coal › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Increasing the capacity to perform nano-safety assessment › read more
(105) Add Your proposal . all fields is required