HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Factories of the Future Re-use and remanufacturing technologies and equipment for sustainable product lifecycle management
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The impact on the areas of application of the projects is expected to be:
· A significant reduction of energy consumption in manufacturing activities by 2020.
· A significant reduction in non-renewable materials through a combination of substitution, reuse, remanufacture and recycling of materials.
· Reduction of minimum 20% in greenhouse gases emissions from manufacturing activities.
· Reduction of waste generation by 10% minimum.
You might be interested in
RESEARCH FUND FOR COAL AND STEEL 2014 Coal › read more
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production ERA-NET on Materials (including Materials for Energy) › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Fibre-based materials for non-clothing applications › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Societal engagement on responsible nanotechnology › read more
(105) Add Your proposal . all fields is required