Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons
Looking for partnersAdd Your proposal +
If You like see more detailed information about this call, and others, please subscribe EU Funds Register internet package.
The main aim of this call is to strengthen competitiveness of the European tourism sector by encouraging the extension of the tourism season and by increasing internal mobility of seniors and young people.
The general objectives are to:
- Support the extension of the tourism season, hence contributing to improve SME's competitiveness and jobs growth;
- Foster transnational cooperation among the widest possible number of actors along the tourism value chain;
- Facilitate European public-private partnerships.
- Foster seniors and young people wider sense of European citizenship through increased intra-EU mobility.
This call complements regional and national policies by supporting trans-European cooperation projects and intra-EU tourism mobility.
The expected impacts of this call are:
- Better cooperation among different actors of the tourism value chain and seniors and youth organisations/associations
- Professionalization of tourism service providers
- New tourism products tailored to specific needs of seniors and young people
- Increased European citizenship and better understanding of other Europeans' cultures
In the longer term the implementation of the proposed activities should contribute to realise the following:
- Increased intra-EU mobility
- Increased tourism flows during low-medium seasons
You might be interested in
INFORMATION, CONSULTATION AND PARTICIPATION OF REPRESENTATIVES OF UNDERTAKINGS › read more
Facilitating EU transnational tourism flows for seniors and young people in the low and medium seasons › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Horizon 2020 dedicated SME Instrument - Phase 2 2014 Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Assessment of environmental fate of nanomaterials › read more
HORIZON 2020 Industrial Leadership Call for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production Industrial-scale production of nanomaterials for printing applications › read more
(1012) Add Your proposal . all fields is required